Updated: Feb 9, 2022
5- Easy Ways to Actually Achieve Your Goals
In this episode we will discuss 5 ways to achieve those Wellness Goals you've Set for the Year. Practical Experience from a pro-goal setter and keeper. ;)
Listen here or find us on your favorite Podcast Streaming App:
Make sure to give us 5-stars and leave a review/comment about how much you loved our first episode and can't wait to hear more! It might seem silly after only hearing the first episode or two but, in the Podcast World, having AS MANY Subscribers, Comment and 5-star reviews as possible out of the gate makes a HUGE difference in growth because the more "action" we get the more Hosts and Aggregators will promote it! AKA YOUR 5-star review could mean 1 or even 10 more people will be suggested OUR podcast in their searches.
So Thank you in advance!
The Haws Family
002 Wellness Intentions: Our New Years Resolution and 5 Tips to set Health Related Resolutions That Will Stick From Our Own Experience
1. Don’t set goals you’re not gonna keep- not because they’re physically impossible but because even if they are physically possible you haven’t learned how to set and stick to a goal yet so don’t say it if you’re not gonna do it. Goals are goals not wishes
2. Find someone who will hold you to your word. Now days not everyone will. And some people will in some categories and won’t in others find someone who will support and hold you to your goal in that Category- it might be better if it’s not someone super close to you! Find your sponsor
3. The more frictionless the more likely it is to happen. In …book it talks about frictionless. As a business owner I know that friction impedes sales. Credit cards are always worth the charge. Recommend Book The Power of Habit (affiliate link). LINK TO HABITS
4. Go for what you REALLY WANT and what will really improve your life not what you think you should want or what someone else wants for you. (This seems straight forward but it’s not). Take time to look inside and see what you REALLY want in your life and if your religious look to a higher power.
5. Follow up with yourself, others and your higher power (group chat) and as many people as you can!
Here are the BOOKS mentioned in the Podcast:
Click Here For The Power of Habit
and Here For The Compound Effect
What helps you stick to your goals? Leave a comment below!
This Weeks Episode is in Affiliation with CRUDE- Skincare. I didn't really see the importance of taking care of my face until I was almost 30 (yikes like this year!). When I started to get dry skin and small fine lines I realized my skin wasn't always going to bounce back like I was use to so I started my search for a skincare routine I could use without having to feel like I was compromising my standard for natural beneficial ingredients that supported my amazing natural body function rather than coming in and taking over- but also that still actually worked...is that too much for a girl to ask??I kinda felt like it for a while and almost gave up hope. Then I heard about CRUDE. I fell in love with the ingredients list on CRUDE products and am excited to say they want to offer you 20% off your next order (including reoccurring loyalty orders) with the code ALYSSA20. (This is an affiliate link and we make a small percentage when you buy so if you're interested in amazing products that work without the side affects of chemicals and harsh soaps and abrasives and allow you to get a healthy youthful glow (without the acne of youth) AND you want to support our podcast this is an awesome way to do that!) Check them out at livecrude.com and be sure to use code: ALYSSA20 for 20% off!